Shipping Clerk - 2nd Shift (R8099)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Shipping Clerk at our Jeffersonville, IN, facility!
• Shift Hours: Monday - Friday, 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM, with overtime as required, including some weekends.
• Perform quality control review of each order.
• Check-in orders.
• Aggregate and package/prepare orders for shipping via parcel and LTL carriers.
• Utilize PC-based systems to prepare shipping documents and labels.
• Maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment needed to ship orders timely
• Follow safety requirements for the position
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Assembles orders and prepares goods for shipment
• Records shipment data, including weight, charges, and space availability
• Completes shipping reports
You Must Have:
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Basic computer knowledge required
We Would Also Prefer:
• Experience in Pick/Packing
• Experience with UPS and FedEx software
• High school diploma or its equivalent preferred with 0-2 years experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.