Training Provided - Equipment Operator Assistant (R3315)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a branch company of Taylor Corporation, is seeking a new team player who desires working in a clean, safe, and well-lit environment! Curtis 1000 is posses the most modern technology and offers great advancement for you! Let us help you reach your full potential!
- Read instructions from job ticket and set up press based on instructions.
- Does job make-ready and runs samples for approval by press room supervisor or lead.
- Operate or direct operation of press to print according to job ticket.
- Perform preventive maintenance on press.
- Operate or assist on other presses or finishing equipment when workload dictates.
- Keep immediate work area neat and orderly.
- Monday to Friday 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM
You Must Have:
- Committed to completing tasks accurately and in a timely manner while ensuring that quality and production standards are met.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to succeed with minimal supervision.
- Some math skills required; ability to work with a ruler and numbers.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School graduate or GED.
- Printing experience.
- Mechanical ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.