Quality Control Technician - Nights (R1703 )
Travel Tags, a leader in specialty print technologies and gift card production, is seeking Quality Control Technician at its Inver Grove Heights location.
As a Quality Control Tech at Travel Tags you will play a pivotal role in the overall production of specialty print gift cards and other promotional print items. This position inspects materials and products for conformance to specifications using fixed or preset measuring instruments. Ensures materials and products are in accordance with established tolerance levels for quality and performance and are not irregular or damaged.
- Night Shift, 6pm – 6am. 36 hours one week, 48 hours the next (those 8 hours would be considered overtime pay).
- We offer rotating 12 hour shifts with every other weekend off!
- Audit and inspect machines
- Daily data collection
- Reads and interprets work orders, blueprints and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery
- Adjusts machine settings to complete tasks accurately, according to specifications, within quality guidelines and in a timely fashion
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Quality Control Tech
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of MS Office Suites
- Experience using measuring equipment such as calipers
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
About our Company
We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
Travel Tags was founded in 1973 as a manufacturer of luggage tags and travel accessories. We produced our first gift card in 1999, entering what is now a $100 billion growth industry. Today, we are known as the preeminent solutions provider in the ever-changing stored-value market, and we ship hundreds of millions of gift cards throughout the world each year.
Our turnkey solutions include design, eCommerce, card manufacturing, data management, secure packaging, and a broad range of specialty print technologies that help create lasting impressions for some of the world’s most prominent brands. Our world-class solutions have earned us the most coveted industry accolades, including the International Card Manufacturer's Élan Award, People’s Choice Award, Judges’ Choice Award, and Best Gift Card of the Year.