Senior Information Security Analyst (R2025)
Taylor Technology Services is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst. You will be primarily responsible for monitoring and responding to the day to day information security operations. As well as planning and implementing security measures to protect our technology infrastructure against threats.
- Development, implementation, and management of new or existing technical configurations for security controls such as endpoint security policies, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Application Firewalls and other security-related applications used within the company.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated by our enterprise security tools.
- Daily review of Security Logs and other reporting on daily status.
- Triage security related alerts and reports, leverage other technology teams for investigations, and escalate appropriately.
- Provide input on current security attack methods, tools, and detection techniques.
- Develop and continually improve our Security Operations WIKI to ensure we efficiently and effectively analyze and respond to security alerts.
- Perform on call services (after normal business hours) for security related issues/concerns.
- Stay current on security industry trends, attack techniques, mitigation techniques, and security technologies by attending conferences, networking with peers, and other educational opportunities.
- Ability to lead and offer ideas and direction.
- Ability to teach and coach other employees.
- Ability to work as part of a team and cross train on other team member’s responsibilities
- Ability to make decisions, trouble shoot and problem solve.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate efficiently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- 3+ years’ experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- Scripting (Python, Perl, Ruby, etc) experience is a plus