IT Project Manager (R5289)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their team in the Healthcare industry! As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all aspects of projects to ensure they are completed on-time and within budget. You will also have the responsibility for managing scope, cost, schedule, and ensuring contractual deliverables are met. Duties will also include preparing reports for upper management regarding status of projects and aligning projects with strategy, commitments, and goals of the organization.
- Simultaneously manage several small to medium sized projects
- Plan and implement projects:
- Gather Requirements
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define tasks and required resources
- Develop and manage project schedule
- Create and manage communication plan
- Identify and manage stakeholders
- Maintain risk log and resolution log
- Plan and manage quality
- Implement and manage change control
- Manage all documentation
- Follow established PMO methodologies
- Oversee, Direct, and Support project team
- Monitor and report project progress to stakeholders
- Evaluate and assess result of project
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Lead meetings
- Travel as required
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Experience with healthcare workflow
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision making
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, Word and Excel
- Analytical and strong organizational skills
- Able to tolerate stress
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Customer‐focused mindset
- Theoretical and practical project
- Knowledge of basic project management principles
We Would Also Prefer:
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification preferred
- Project Management Office (PMO) experience preferred
About Taylor Communications
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.