HR & Tax Compliance Solutions Intern (R9051)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc. is looking for an HR & Tax Compliance Solutions Intern in our Pompano Beach, FL location. In this hands-on, entry-level internship, students will have the opportunity to experience and contribute to the day-to-day operations in the product development department of ComplyRight, Inc., a business unit of Taylor Corporation. Exposure to a variety of basic product development functions, such as market research and analysis, as well as administrative tasks, will be offered within this role. This is a paid internship and upon successful completion of this internship program ComplyRight will provide any reporting necessary to the college or university for possible qualifying credits.
- Assist HR Solutions Team in day-to-day assignments.
- Assist in new product research and development.
- Assist in product setup (collaborating with other departments).
- Research and analysis projects as assigned.
You Must Have:
- A Junior or Senior year student pursuing a BS/BA in Marketing or Management, Accounting, Pre-Law, etc.
- Minimum commitment of 20-24 hours/3 days a week.
- 3.5 GPA or greater.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and understand the position and responsibilities of product research and management.
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to focus on and complete any given tasks independently.
- Must be organized and work well with constant priority changes.
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as PowerPoint and Excel.
- Position is available for a minimum of 12 weeks.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.