Warehouse & Logistics (R4007)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Warehouse Associate/ Bindery Operator to work in our Anchorage, Alaska location. The position is responsible for receiving incoming raw materials, maintain accurate receiving and shipping records, and all bindery operations.
- Monday – Friday
- 7:30am - 4:30pm.
- Unload incoming raw materials and supplies and place into inventory.
- Prepare, issue, and deliver materials to production floor.
- Maintain in an accurate and organized manner various other logs, records, and forms.
- Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
- Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash containers, etc.
- Perform general bindery operations including, cutting, drilling, poly wrapping, folding, kitting, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
- Prior warehouse/receiving experience
- Solid Math Skills, use of a ruler and basic measurements
- Ability to safely operate a forklift and use a computer operating system to track inventory
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language (verbal and written)
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
- Familiar with basic computer operations
- Math skills including addition, subtraction, fractions and decimals are required to follow instructions
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow safety procedures
- Ability to sit, walk, stoop/bend, kneel, squat, reach, drive (delivery of roll stock)
- Previous Press experience is major plus, but not required
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to thehealthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.