Business Analyst - ERP (Remote) (R8320)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Business Analyst to focus on our ERP implementation.
- System Maintenance
- Mange the configuration of the Oracle application, understanding up and downstream impacts
- Analyze and troubleshoot the ERP functional issues and manage communications to business units as well as vendor if needed
- Lead the quarterly update process, partnering with SME’s to validate functionality and sign off
- Provision application user access
- Requirement Gathering/Continuous Improvement
- Work with SME’s within the business to analyze current operational procedures, identify areas for improvement and offer possible solutions
- Facilitates the gathering, analysis, prioritization, and complexity categorization of business requirements.
- Document and model ‘as is’ and ‘future state’ business processes. Analyze and optimize requirements to match guiding principles of future state
- Effectively and efficiently organize and facilitate interviews and workshops
- Communicate and translate requirements effectively between business areas and IT
- Reviews technology capabilities and workflows to determine if program and system changes are possible
- Assist with preparation of time and cost estimates for completing project
- Assist with ROI analysis based on solution
- Act as a liaison between business end users and IT development teams. Consultant on analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Responsible for understanding system functionality and communicating system capabilities to the business.
- Responsible for collaborating with the business to create detailed use cases, process flows, prototyping, test cases and test scenarios to implement quality solutions.
- Participate (and sometimes lead) testing activities, providing input into test plans, writing test scripts and test cases
- Facilitate and direct testing defect tracking and reporting as needed
- Responsible for managing, creating and executing test cases and scenarios.
- Lead the quarterly update testing and facilitate of updates to all BU
- Support the SMEs through training of rollouts or new changes
- Level 3 support for Help Desk issues resolution
- Support error resolution process for integrations and workflows
- Participates in acquisitions
- Key member in Oracle system projects
- Lead wave 3 rollouts or any future rollouts or new modules
- Provides organizational change management for new changes, additions, or eliminations to process/system
- Assist project teams in defining project scope, goals, approach and deliverables supporting the business objectives.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- 5+ years of process improvement experience; especially experience that leverages technology
- Creation and execution of test scripts
- Innovative and detail oriented
- Change agent, willing to challenge the status quo
- Knowledgeable in designing and constructing business processes and their links to technology
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Good planning and organizing skills
- Good project management skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Oracle Cloud ERP experience
- Use of Jira and Microsoft Project
- Strong process mind-set, continuous improvement oriented to help drive methodology and outcomes with an agile approach.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 10,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.