General Production Operator (R7111)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Master Graphics of Minnesota, 213 N Minnesota St, New Ulm, MN (a Taylor Corporation Company) is looking for a General Production Operator to join their team.
- Operate multiple variations of finishing equipment, including but not limited to booklet maker, cutter, die cutting machine, and other bindery equipment. Perform machine setups according to client’s specifications.
- Production work will include handwork, fulfillment and deliveries.
- Move/load paper in and out of machine, jogging and boxing orders, move product
- Read and understand a job ticket to ensure the correct product is produced according to specifications.
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required to reduce problems, maintain quality, and minimize costly repairs and downtime.
- Maintains the work area, tools and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety rules and regulations.
- Follow standard work methods and prescribed safety practices to ensure production is as efficient and as safe as possible.
- Perform routine quality checks, and inspections during and at end of production process
- Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 3:30pm
You Must Have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age to operate equipment
- Ability to read and interpret simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and follow directions
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Attention to detail
- Ability to stand on feet for entirety of shift
- Valid driver’s license
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical experience
- Production experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Master Graphics of Minnesota is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.