Inventory Coordinator (R5601)
Corporate Graphics International is seeking a Inventory Coordinator to issue purchase orders to our internal and external supplier.
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm
- Analyze data and reports to maintain proper inventory levels on a daily basis.
- Create In-house order/PO for low inventory items
- Track the status of open orders and communicate to the appropriate personnel when to expect the product or if there is a delay
- Assist with maintaining proper inventory levels of materials used on a regular bases.
- Works directly with purchasing, warehouse, and production daily.
- Creates and upkeeps inventory item numbers in the ERP system.
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Proficient in EXCEL
- 1+ years of Customer Service/Production/Purchasing Role
- Ability to maintain a positive and calm demeanor at all times.
- Energetic, motivated, willing to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written, including problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment and fluid organizational structure.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Corporate Graphics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.