Local Delivery Driver (Class C) (R7605)
Benefits Start Day 1
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000 is looking to hire a local truck driver with a Class C License.
- Monday through Friday 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Deliver product to our customers within their required specifications and timelines
- Directly interact with our customers in a professional manner
- Inspect, operate, and help maintain our shipping vehicles, forklifts, and other equipment
- Inspect, count, track, and offload deliveries to our facility
- Inspect, count, track, load and offload deliveries to our customers
- Safe vehicle operation, observance of all traffic laws, respect for other drivers
- Navigate our vehicles into various shipping docks, with an awareness of the different sizes, locations and legal drop-off/parking zones in the greater Las Vegas area.
You Must Have:
- Commercial driving experience.
- Valid Nevada driver's license.
- Clean driving record.
- Familiar with Greater Las Vegas area, especially the tourism corridor
- Operate our vehicles (Panel Van, 26’ Truck with lift gate), forklifts, and other equipment.
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 5 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.