Inside Sales Account Executive (R5662)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Communications is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor is looking to add an Inside Sales Account Executive to our Inside Sales Organization. The Account Executive is responsible for retaining and growing revenue & gross margin within an assigned territory through consultative partnering with new and existing clients, as well as closing new business through strategic prospecting. This is a significant opportunity to become part of an expanding team in an environment of collaboration, innovation, and growth. Our team possesses the following characteristics and looks to welcome like-minded talent: teachable, curious, persistent, organized, professional, analytical, ambitious, and high integrity.
- Achieve or exceed revenue / gross margin retention quota
- Achieve or exceed revenue / gross margin new business quota
- Achieve or exceed all performance metrics (measured selling activities)
- Develop and execute strategic customer growth plans within assigned territory
- Build strong, consultative partnerships with assigned customers
- Effectively manages the sales process through to close
- Identify customer needs and pain points and effectively align with solution
- Learn and demonstrate deep understanding of all Solution Sets, clearly articulate capabilities and value to clients and prospects
- Manage customer expectations and deliver outstanding service
- Continually update and manage workflow through SFDC as directed
- Participates in weekly coaching sessions and provides territory performance insights to Manager
- Engages and builds the right team to exceed customer expectations
You Must Have:
- 2+ years of insides sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field preferred
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with sales process / methodology
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Demonstrated record of achievement
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.