Account Manager (9378)
Vectra Visual is seeking an Account Manager to join their team in Carlstadt, NJ! As an Account Manager with Vectra Visual, you will be the primary liaison between our clients, proactively managing the client relationship, ensuring the achievement of our client’s SLA's, while also helping them grow their business. Prior experience in the large format graphics industry would prepare you to excel at a fast pace and to quickly become successful with us. Additionally, your excellent communication skills will allow you to build relationships and partner with our clients to achieve great results together.
- Build and maintain strong client interactions based upon credibility, communication and trust.
- Use your passion for milestones, check-in communications, and deadlines to continually move projects forward. You need to be a Project Management guru!
- Manage multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks in a fast paced environment which is driven by regulations and deadlines. We like to be challenged!
- Strong presentation skills, able to compile data to tell a story and present to clients – demonstrating value add and driving client experience.
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between Vectra Visual internal teams and client teams.
- Identify areas to streamline processes, reduce opportunities for error and continuously improve our client services team.
- Find creative solutions and persistent against challenges.
- Be part of a team that is very collaborative!
- Use your resilience to adapt to a fast-paced and continually evolving work environment.
You Must Have:
- Previous Account Management experience.
- Able to manage projects from start to finish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at facilitating meetings and conference calls toward a common objective.
- Detail oriented and able to handle large complex tasks.
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with quick turn-around times.
- Commitment to achieving the highest standard of quality and 100% accuracy.
- Life-long learner who enjoys implementing ways to continuously improve operations.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Basic knowledge of file preparation (Adobe Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience working in the large format graphics industry.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Vectra Visual, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.