Field Services Technician (R7162)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Field Services Technician to work within our Technical Services Department in North Mankato MN due to company growth. This position is responsible for moving equipment, installing racking, re-arranging and installing office furniture. The candidate would work with our internal staff as well as outside contractors as needed.
- Monday – Friday, 6:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Assist with new equipment installations
- Move existing equipment
- Install New Warehouse Racking and Re-arrange Existing Warehouse Racking
- Install New Office Furniture and Re-arrange Existing Office Furniture
- Maintain accurate records for materials purchased and track hours for specific projects
- Provide support and other related duties as assigned.
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years previous maintenance experience
- Must have CDL or be able to get CDL within 6 months
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time (as needed)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations, read and understand scales and measurements
- Must be able up to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to operate multiple kinds of material handling equipment (as needed)
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.