Digital Press Operator (R7112)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial is looking for energetic and quality driven team members to join our growing manufacturing team! We currently have an opening for an HP Indigo Digital Press Operator to join our growing digital area. This position will have responsibility for operating Series 4 HP digital press equipment; performing routine and preventative maintenance on the press; troubleshooting, quality control; and graphic file preparation.
- Daily set up and maintenance of the Series 4 Indigo macine
- Possess a keen ability to multi-task
- Be able to handle a variety of different, yet equally important duties
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency with all projects and customer completion dates
- Have an eagerness to learn and a GREAT attitude
- Achieve superior quality while maintaining production standards
- Understand how press components operate to proper press operation and upkeep
- Ability to work OT
- Eye for color matching
- Wednesday – Friday, 3pm – 3am
- Overtime opportunities every other Saturday, 3pm – 3am
You Must Have:
- 1+ years previous Indigo Operating experience on a series 3 or 4 Indigo
- Technology savvy
- Strong computer knowledge
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical aptitude
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Corporate Graphics Commercial is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.