Human Resources Analyst (R8323)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking an experienced Human Resources Analyst to join their team! The Human Resources Analyst will be responsible for analyzing a broad array of human resources trends, metrics and data with a primary focus on benefit plans. The Analyst will provide reporting and analytics to leaders, research new concepts and strategies, and assist in the development and implementation of benefit plan design changes, administrative practices and operational needs. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate who has excellent analytical skills, a comprehensive knowledge HR and/or benefit plan practices and can consult effectively with team members, leaders and benefit vendors.
Your Schedule: 40 hours per week; Monday - Friday
- Analyze the weekly/monthly/annual spend on benefit plans and compile reports for leadership highlighting trends, spends and anomalies
- Analyze staffing trends, time to hire, turnover, compensation strategy and other key metrics in this area
- Assist the team in researching new concepts and strategies relative to benefit offerings
- Leverage HR systems data and Excel to analyze cost, enrollment, reporting and other data needs for the benefits team and create meaningful models, reports, metrics, dashboards, and insights
- Participates in annual benefit review including plan offerings, design, pricing and communication
- Audit benefit enrollments and related data to improve data quality and integrity
- Identify and assist in continuous improvement activities within the benefit team and across other centers of excellence groups
- Help out with other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Human Resources, or related area and at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Innate curiosity with an aptitude to learn quickly
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to partner effectively and influence leaders
- Experience within Workday, or a similar SAAS-based HR system, on report writing and advanced compensation configuration
We Would Prefer:
- Experience with benefit plan administration and compliance
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more!
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.