Customer Service/Outbound Sales Representative (R3740)
ComplyRight is seeking an Outbound Sales Representative to join our team. The Outbound Sales Representative will contact small and medium-sized businesses to notify them about changes in employee posting laws and offer them Poster Guard® Compliance Protection, the nation’s leading labor law poster replacement service. This is a short-cycle, low-pressure sale featuring a product that helps employers meet a mandatory compliance requirement. Sales are typically closed within a few days.
We offer in-depth product and systems training. We will help you polish your selling skills and provide a steady stream of leads. You must be comfortable making cold calls, following up with prospects via email, using a CRM system to manage and optimize your opportunities, and most of all, closing sales. The position pays a base salary plus a monthly commission based on sales generated.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Make outbound calls to small and medium-sized businesses
- Research/identify/reach decision-makers at target companies
- Notify prospects of recent labor law posting changes and help them understand their legal obligation
- Effectively understand customer needs and requirements
- Properly communicate product features and benefits
- Employ best practices for B2B pipeline management and sales
- Use CRM system to create and maintain follow-up strategy
- Personalize emails as follow-up to warm leads
- Accurately enter new orders
- Close sales and achieve monthly and annual revenue goals
- Provide ongoing feedback on the effectiveness of leads/campaigns and customer receptiveness and response
- Work as a team to achieve overall team goals
- Complete other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Courteous and professional demeanor
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (including proper grammar)
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial with an excellent work ethic
- CRM or similar experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Basic experience in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) or comparable applications
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work effectively to meet sales goals
- 2+ years’ experience in phone sales, prefer B2B environment
- Experience selling a service
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
ComplyRight, Inc. is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses. Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight Innovation. Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work.