Front-End UI Web Developer (R5298)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Front End UI Web Developer for our office in Pompano Beach, Florida. We are seeking someone who loves being a hands-on individual contributor, spending a majority of their time developing new cutting-edge solutions. This person should also be excited to spend time collaborating through peer programming, code reviews, breaking down product backlog items, and engaging in architectural discussions.
- Complete front-end, responsive UI development for consumer-facing web applications with an eye on performance, scalability and strong user experience
- Build out marketing websites, landing pages, email templates and more as needed
- Build, scale, and maintain reusable component library and design systems
- Collaborate with product team and senior staff to break down task assignments, and provide progress updates at regular SCRUM meetings
- Complete thorough testing alongside QA team in all environments; mobile and desktop
- Complete and/or support deployments to the various environments
- Submit and complete code reviews and peer programming when appropriate
- Produce and maintain documentation
You Must Have:
- 6+ years of front-end web development experience
- Significant experience with HTML5 and CSS3 transitions, animations and responsive web design
- Experience with Angular (2+) or other SPAs/client-side frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Familiarity with Grunt, Gulp, and other tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Experience in Agile methodologies and JIRA usage
- Good understanding of ADA accessibility principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Leadership/mentoring mindset
Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight innovation. We build world class cloud services for small businesses to complete employee management and compliance tasks without compromising other business priorities. We are a tech team with a high business focus - adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. Be a part of a cutting edge development team and help shape the future of our HR and Tax Solutions.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
ComplyRight, Inc. and the entire Taylor family of companies, is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.