Digital Machine Operator (R4832)
Amsterdam Printing is seeking a machine operator to work in the digital print area operating a 4/C Digital press. This position is responsible for operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting production machinery, packaging and performing final quality check on customer orders
- Second Shift, 2:25 p.m. – 10:55 a.m., Monday – Friday with Saturdays as needed.
- Promote and maintain a safe work environment ensuring compliance with company safety policies.
- Operating production machinery, including troubleshooting and job set up
- Follow work order specifications to produce a quality product
- Perform routine quality checks, basic preventative maintenance, inspections, and tests as needed
- Load product into machine, enter order information, and maintain production/quality standards
- Package order according to specifications and customer requests
- Clean and maintain area in accordance with established procedure
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to withstand repetitive walking, standing and stooping; ability to lift over 15 lbs regularly and up to 50lbs occasionally, and use hands and wrists continuously, including reaching, and handling product
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Basic math skills
- Previous manufacturing environment/machine
- Mechanical inclination
- Computer skills a plus
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.