ERP Implementation Program Manager (R6908)
Taylor Corporation has big plans, and we want talented employees to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor is currently searching for an experienced Program Manager to join our team. This role will be a key contributor of a multi-year business and Finance system implementation. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business and Finance mind and a strong ERP implementation background. This candidate will need to be a natural born leader, ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Depending on the week, you will have the ability to split your time between the Arden Hills and North Mankato offices.
Detailed essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- As a leader in the organization, owns assigned projects and is responsible for delivery of project deliverables on-time and within budget. Manages one or more projects of high complexity while providing leadership support and guidance to team members.
- Responsible for identification of project scope, key deliverables, establishing and tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Partners with business leaders to help them articulate their function’s needs and requirements, plan initiatives, evaluate proposals and develop business road maps and priorities opportunities to deliver the greatest value to the organization.
- Pro-actively integrates, monitors and controls project deliverables & schedules and their dependencies, both project related (schedule resource, financials, risks, quality) and non-project (other projects deliverables).
- Requires strong communication, strategic thinking and influential relationship building skills, working jointly with business partners to influence strategic direction that best benefits the business organization.
- Drive projects towards collaboration, innovation and value that reflects the business strategy.
- Ensure business value realization through consultancy, business case development, managing expectations and identifying opportunities.
- Serve as a single point of focus working to converge functions such as IT, Finance, SCM & HR across one or more lines of business.
- Skilled at negotiating conflict and problem solving to achieve win-win outcomes.
- Ability to set expectations with business partners and leverage resources to create a positive experience for business partners.
- Communicates accurate and timely project plans, status, risks, issues and financials to appropriate audiences to ensure interests, requirements and expectations are met throughout the life of the project. Along with driving issue and conflict resolution and escalating as appropriate.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Identifies and documents project risks and mitigation strategies, then manages those strategies and/or owners to lessen or mitigate probability of occurrence and impact to overall program/project
- Identifies and adheres to formal change management practices.
- Understands and adheres to Delivery Assurance framework, enterprise governance structures and utilizes standard techniques and processes. Provides continuous improvement feedback/ideas regarding project management processes and governance structures.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Constructs and delivers effective presentations or discussions which address a variety of topics, audiences, and purposes, at the appropriate level of details.
- Position may include other duties as determined by the company.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT, or Finance
- 10+ years’ ERP migration and consulting experience for >$2B annual revenue for a conglomerate of companies with one of following: SAP, Oracle, Infor including migrations to cloud-based subscription services of that platform
- Expert level ERP migration experience must include manufacturing, service and eCommerce companies, multiple legal entities (including foreign), Finance and business related areas of Record to Report (RTR), Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to Cash (OTC) and Manufacture to Deployment (MTD) and technical integration strategies for manufacturing and legacy system interfaces.
- Strong process mind-set, continuous improvement oriented to help GPO (Global Process Owners) to drive methodology, outcomes, expectations and processes with an agile approach to this project (Six Sigma an asset).
- Strong Business Relationship Management skills, with the ability to influence and break down silos separating business functions to optimize cohesive organizational effectiveness.
- Strong humility, listening, creativity and negotiating skills.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.