Order Picker (R3732)
Navitor Midwest is seeking a Material Handler to assist production with stock needs. The position is responsible for taking large format stock and programming the cutting machine to cut down the stock according to specific measurement requirements, maintain inventory and back stock levels for the employees on the production floor.
- Monday – Friday, 6:30am- 3:00pm, some overtime and weekends may be required.
- Monitor customer orders and deliver product in a timely manner
- Receive and stock product with 100% accuracy
- Respond to various questions and requests from the production area
- Maintain accurate inventory on a monthly basis
- Build and maintain relationships between all departments
- Assist in cutting extra trims when needed
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Cross train on additional equipment in the area
- High school education or equivalent required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Has strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
- Ability to utilize learn computer program for order processing
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift and/or up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.