Label Support and Logistic Analyst (R7596)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Label Support and Logistic Analyst to join our team in Dayton, OH.
- Insourcing analysis, identify opportunities and provide recommendations and guidance to move volume from outsource suppliers to our internal production plants
- Sales and Operations Planning analysis and report out of capacity utilization, demand, productivity and other metrics
- Support initiatives thru analysis of volume, production capability and capacity
- Monitor and manage system requirements to align with business strategies
- Provides guidance for supply of customer needs and supports the quote and order processes
- Includes some travel
You Must Have:
- Solid capability to work in Microsoft Office applications effectively
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts, define problems, collect data, establish facts and provide recommendations with supporting detail
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within sales and operations planning and production planning
- Ability to work independently and with a team effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate groups working together to resolve problems and challenges
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
We Would Also Prefer:
- Associates degree or equivalent and 2+ years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Product knowledge of label and tag products and production processes
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.