Customer Service Center Representative (R4127)
Label Works in North Mankato, MN is seeking a Customer Service Representative to provide a world class experience for our customers. The position is responsible for direct communication with our customers in a small call center environment.
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Providing professional responses to customer inquiries as a credible Label Expert (we will teach you!)
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Provide price quotes on catalog items
- Troubleshoot order issues
- Entering order specifications provided by customer into business system
- Ability to multi-task through multiple computer screens to using resources efficiently to create an amazing customer experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous call center experience
- Strong mathematical skills
- Knowledge of how to increase sales via suggestive selling techniques
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Label Works, a Navitor company, is a fast moving, high energy and growing company that provides custom printed pressure sensitive labels that are sold through a nationwide network of distributors. We have an unyielding commitment to providing top quality products at competitive prices, supporting our products with the highest level of customer service, and most of all, having fun while doing it. We believe that our employees and our culture are the reason we are successful and we strive to provide our family of employees with opportunities for success, opportunities to achieve their goals, and opportunities for learning and development. If that sounds good to you, perhaps you will become one of our indispensable employees helping lead Label Works forward.