Shipping Clerk (R2441)
Taylor Communications in Jeffersonville, IN is seeking a Shipping Clerk to assist in all shipping functions which include, but are not limited to quality control, checking in orders, boxing, labeling, and moving skids/parcels, all while maintaining excellent quality and production standards. You must be highly motivated with a great work ethic and work well individually and in a team setting. You must also be able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Monday – Friday, occasional weekends
- 2 pm – 10:30 pm , overtime as required
- Perform quality control review of each order.
- Check-in orders.
- Aggregate and package/prepare orders for shipping via parcel and LTL carriers.
- Utilize PC-based systems to prepare shipping documents and labels.
- Maintain a clean working environment and maintain equipment needed to ship orders timely
- Follow safety requirements for the position
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience in Pick/Packing
- Experience with UPS and FedEx software
- One to two years of experience in a related environment