Sr. Product/Brand Manager (R7409)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Sr. Product Manager to lead a team in North Mankato that will drive the development, growth, and strategic planning for multiple product lines resulting in sales growth for our company.
- Development of a Product Management team responsible for leading Product Innovation
- Lead Product Innovation efforts for the Stationery line of business from idea inception through production rollout.
- Develop detailed knowledge of multiple product lines and the customer groups that utilize them.
- Assist in the development of launch plans and marketing strategies for new product introductions/launches and contribute to the overall marketing execution of these plans.
- Manage assigned product line’s assortment; including extensions, rationalization, and discontinuations.
- Lead & participate in catalog reviews/line reviews bringing product knowledge, new product introductions, and analysis to the process.
- Assist in the management of product databases and perform critical analysis on sales and profitability information both by items and product categories.
- Identify, develop and execute efforts to drive product saturation within new and existing sales channels.
- Support sales efforts through a variety of channels by providing product recommendations, merchandising advice, presentations and product expertise which may include the creation and delivery of these presentations to customers.
- Work with internal and external resources to contain, analyze, and correct product quality issues.
- Assist in gathering information on product costs, competitive pricing, and the establishment of product pricing.
- Work on and lead projects assigned both individually or within a team environment.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Engineering, or Business Administration.
- At least 5 years of marketing or product management experience; preferably within the print industry.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead a team of direct reports.
- Experience conceiving, developing and launching new products.
- History of driving product sales growth with national retail accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage complex projects.
- Highly organized with proven project management skills.
- Experience with PM-type tools (Asana, Microsoft Project, etc.).
- Adept at creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Able to work effectively in and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability and capacity to multi-task and maintain detailed accountability.
- Must be willing and able to work out of our facility in North Mankato, MN.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company
Navitor, Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.