Technical Solutions Consultant (R6847)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking a dynamic and experienced Technical Solutions Consultant to join our team as a key contributor. The position requires a self-driven, service oriented professional with a consultative approach who can positively connect with a wide variety of customers within the educational arena. Responsible for the support of the sales representatives by providing technical knowledge to clients and potential clients. Provides support in both pre- and post-sale by attending presentations, product demonstrations, and installations/implementations.
- Works directly with Sales and Technology define solutions for customer needs
- Assists in selling opportunities with direct reps and business partners
- Learns and provides deep expertise on our customer facing technology solutions
- Identifies and prioritizes new opportunities for revenue and profit growth
- Works closely with our product owners and engineering teams to prioritize features that match market opportunities
- Maintains relationships at strategic levels within our customers and sales organizations
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Ensures management of a large account base by providing superior customer service
You Must Have:
- BA/BS in business or other relevant major
- 10+ years of Sales and/or Product Management experience
- Experience working with a Product Model
- Strong knowledge of ROI/ROA concepts; excellent problem solver
- Detail oriented: Able to translate customer needs into actionable solutions or deliverables.
- Display solutions-oriented creativity
- Excellent negotiation skills, presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and delegation skills, achievement oriented
- Travel will be required long term
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.