Digital Laser Press Operator (R5059)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: We are adding a Press Operator to setup, operate, monitor and maintain a Flexographic printing press. You would be responsible for reviewing work orders for special instructions, ensuring that quality standards and production deadlines are met.
- Sunday – Tuesday, 6:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Prepare and operate laser press equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Set up order using a laser format or magnetic die
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output. .
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
You Must Hance:
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
- Good mathematical skills and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of problem solving on machines.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Previous printing experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.