Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is looking for a Buyer in our Arden Hills, MN location.
- Execute orders for raw material to be used in the Printing or Lettershop manufacturing process.
- Ensure execution of operational processes that deliver the highest level of satisfaction to our internal and external suppliers.
- Identify and implement areas of opportunity to streamline and/or improve processes through analysis of needs and feedback from cross-functional partners.
- Manage communications to our supplier base.
- Interact with external stakeholders, suppliers, vendors, and partners to deliver projects as required.
- Interact with suppliers at the tactical level to streamline any customer related tasks when issues are escalated for resolution.
- Provide support for special projects as needed by Sourcing leadership.
- Make significant contributions to continuous improvement efforts within the business.
You Must Have:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in buying and/or supply chain.
- Ability to work with multiple systems and databases.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an electronic procurement environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive and calm demeanor at all times.
- Energetic, motivated, willing to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team environment and fluid organizational structure.
- Able to work overtime as needed.
- Must be well-organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.