Equipment Operator I (R6118)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Taylor Communications, a division of Taylor Corporation, is seeking an Equipment Operator to work in Radcliff, KY to setup, operate, monitor and maintain our print labeling equipment. The position is responsible for reviewing work orders for special instructions, ensuring that quality standards and production deadlines are met.
- Monday – Friday, 2nd shift 2:45 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. with overtime as required
- Prepare and operate affixing equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Check plates for correct format
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
- Good mathematical skills and attentive to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to apply written instructions to machine set-up and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of problem solving on machines.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Vocational/technical degree
- Previous printing experience
- Strong mechanical and technical skills
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.