Graphic Design Specialist (R7311)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Navitor is a dynamic marketing leader with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Navitor.
Your Opportunity: Our Marketing & Creative Group is looking for an experienced Graphic Design / Marketing Specialist in North Mankato, MN. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing communication, copywriting, graphic design, and research for our Online Marketplaces Channel. You will also be responsible for designing marketing materials for multi-product solutions with the major leader in the reseller space: Navitor. This role will be integral to moving the brand forward to promote innovation and design.
This exciting role will include physical and digital catalogs, email campaigns, social media creative, website design and updates, media ads, trade show displays and materials, presentations, webinars, video, and so much more. We’re looking for a person who is sharp, curious, and dynamic who wants to lead with a team of creative marketing leaders.
Working with a printing company like Navitor will bring opportunities to bring products to life for thousands of customers across the country. In this role, you will be able to send products to the press and work directly with printers to bring the vision of our customers forward firsthand. There’s also an element of prepping artwork for print production that’s essential and helps customers have a smooth experience.
This role will work within a clear brand design guide and will also have creative liberties with multiple brands including Navitor, Labelworks, and Folderworks. You will have access to best practices and will be a part of a team-leading in the industry with marketing.
On an average day, you can expect to be staging and sending emails, creating visual content for campaigns, and working with stakeholders at individual brands. You’ll be involved in a few meetings every day, especially in the areas of Labels, and the rest of the time will be focused on creating and executing campaigns.
- Maintain organized digital artwork and design library in Design & Marketing drive
- Keep up to date with digital needs, product updates, new product launches, product accessories/features etc.
- Demonstrate job knowledge and a manage workload and multiple deadlines
- Be a driver of quality and excellence
- Demonstrate dependability in all aspects of work
- Show initiative and responsiveness
- Take direction and provide input on design and marketing projects
- Monday through Friday 8AM – 5PM
You Must Have:
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design or other related field
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Strong communication skills - communicate effectively and thoughtfully
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- High-level skills in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
We Would Prefer:
- Photography, videography/video editing, and website/WordPress, Act-On experience is a plus
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.