Customer Service Center Rep III (R1841 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Customer Service Representative, or CSR, to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The position is responsible for receiving incoming calls and inquiries, as well as timely order entry.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm *This could shift to 8:30pm – 5:00pm based on customer need
- Managing incoming calls regarding billing, products and services, and general customer service inquiries
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives; follow up to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Placing outbound calls regarding products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Excel, Avaya Phone systems, and other web based systems and practices
- Ability to work together in a close-knit environment and with a team
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Proven ability of independent judgment and ability to work under minimal supervision
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in related customer service call center environment
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.