Manufacturing Systems Engineer/Business Analyst (R7984)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions is looking for a Manufacturing Systems Workflow Engineer/Business Analyst to join their technology team! In this role, you will be leading the technology efforts to optimize our existing print & mail production workflows, automations, and equipment integrations. This effort will involve internal cross-functional teams and strategic vendor partners. Your leadership will drive the implementation of the existing and new roadmap of operational improvements, new equipment integrations, and connections with our ERP processes. This role is critical (and exciting) to our future!
- Work closely with the VP of Operations and the VP of Technology to execute transformation efficiencies and add new capabilities within our manufacturing systems environment
- Provide technical leadership for the selection, design, prototyping, testing, and implementation of improvements to our workflow systems across our five manufacturing facilities
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to collect requirements and plan implementations
- Create technical artifacts for internal and vendor business partner review (i.e. workflows, business requirements, functional specifications, use cases)
- Lead requirement sessions with project teams, vendor business partners, developers, and others
- Drive assessment and validation processes to ensure there are no gaps in requirements and development deliverables
You Must Have:
- Work experience in technology systems implementation in a manufacturing environment\Experience in gathering technical requirements
- Mastery of creating various process artifacts – process maps, business requirement documents, and gap analysis documents.
- Staff and project leadership experience
- Customer service orientation with strong interpersonal skills including influencing and collaboration skills
- Able to work independently and to prioritize multiple competing assignments appropriately to meet deadlines while adjusting to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to use critical judgement to operate effectively under conditions of moderate ambiguity
- Inherent ability to organize tasks and issues by order of importance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Willingness and capability to learn quickly, especially in regard to new technologies required for accomplishing transformation initiative goals
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (Teams, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience in Customer Communications Management (CCM), is a big plus
- Experience using Ricoh Process Director, Canon Prisma RIP infrastructure, BlueCrest DFworks, Oracle Cloud ERP
- Experience with shop floor workflows, digital print, and 100% mailing operations
- Basic knowledge of application development
- PMP certification
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.