Director of Sales Administration (R7344)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for a Director, Sales Administration in Pompano Beach, FL. This person will be a strategic partner with Sales, Account Management, Marketing Team, Management Team, Operations and Finance to define and forecast sales, market viability, define and evaluate go-to-market tactics, marketing strategy and account management strategy and techniques. Develop a revenue plan that will roll up or translate to the meeting or exceeding overall company revenue goals.
- Oversee formulation, direction and coordination of selected vertical and channel marketing messaging, activities, materials, and campaigns to promote products and services
- Collaborate with CR Product Management and Operations teams to develop and implement scalable product, solution, or service roadmaps/plans, which may include concept definition, product development, specifications, services, collaborator requirements, materials, etc, and insure competitive cost structures with an eye towards balancing revenue throughout the year
- Manage and coordinate team selling with the Taylor Sales staff. Network with sales leaders and conduct training on CDS product line. Serve as SME for opportunities. Target and close at least two enterprise clients per year. Conduct market, customer, and competitive research; determine key value propositions and differentiators
- Evaluate the financial aspects of your teams, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections
- Develop and recommend pricing strategies, balancing company objectives and customer satisfaction/competiveness
- Ensure all offerings are executable and success measurements are in place in order to evaluate performance and maximize revenue and profits
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends
- Assist marketing with promotional activities to be displayed or presented at trade or special production shows
- Confer with legal staff to renew contracts and resolve problem
You Must Have:
- Strong business acumen
- 7+ years strategic, sales and marketing experience with 3+ years of progressively more responsible leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience working with a cross-functional team consisting of Marketing, Operations, Sales, and IT
- Highly developed writing skills
- Excellent interviewing and research skills
- Ability to gather and synthesize disparate information into a cohesive, compelling message
- Ability to drive projects (motivated self-starter)
- Demonstrated experience growing product and/or services revenue year over year a plus
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time (primarily within the U.S.)
- Ability to work remote permanently
We Would Also Prefer:
- BS/BA in Marketing, MBA preferred
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.