Project Manager (R7749)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Project Manager to join their team and to be responsible for planning and managing technology and business projects of varying complexity and size. This would include coordinating efforts of team members across functional areas and 3rd party resources in order to deliver projects according to plan. The successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience in managing implementation initiatives. This position is a role for an extremely organized project manager capable of juggling the highest profile deliverables with many interconnected inputs and outputs. Experience with electronic delivery of services and print & mail production are a plus.
- Establish project scope, vision of success, stakeholder requirements and resource requirements.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule and project plans Direct multi-disciplined team
- Responsible for implementation of the project tasks [holds and chair regular works meetings, motivate staff, manage conflicts and crises].
- Clear and concise communication across levels of leadership
- Track all project issues and assigned action items for resolution
- Manage costs against approved budget
- Successfully manage risk and gap including contingency and mitigation planning
- Work with IT Manager(s), Stakeholders and client services to maintain and enforce Change Management.
- Create / follow established processes and standards
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Project management
- Experience working across Agile and Waterfall life cycles, a plus
- Demonstrated success in implementing technology and business process change
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Adaptable and flexible in complex situations with ability to navigate through conflict with positive outcomes
- Proficient with Visio, Microsoft Project and Microsoft office.
- Knowledge of Jira or other similar tools for task management a plus
- Infrequent Travel to client sites as needed
To be successful, the role requires the following skills and abilities:
- Customer service orientation with strong interpersonal skills including influencing and collaboration
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Strong team player
- High attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status