Operational Services Representative (R6855)
Operational Services Representative
Are you looking for a great career opportunity in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Prime Pork. We create limitless opportunities for passionate individuals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Operational Services Representative located in the community of Windom, MN
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage strong internal and external customer relationships
- Facilitate the process of new product introductions
- Liaise between external sales and operations personnel
- Assist with special projects related to customer requirements
- Responsible for ensuring completion of service failure reports
- Assist CSR’s with customer visits as required
- Identify and facilitate Sales opportunities
- Other duties as assigned
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- Energetic and self-motivated with a desire to learn
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently as the need requires
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the business needs
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Easily adaptable to change and a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office software and related programs (Excel, Word)
- Strong focus on food safety and workplace safety
- Pork processing and product knowledge would be considered an asset but not required
- Valid driver license required
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
About our Company
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others can’t or won’t do. Comfrey Farm® Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune. If you want to join this fun, new start up, please contact Linda at 507-303-7511 or email@example.com.
CreatComfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.