Digital Product Manager - Client Dashboard (R3980)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Our Secure and Customer Communications team is looking for a Digital Product Manager for our Client Dashboard product, which provides our clients visibility into everything we produce and manage for them.
- Drive product development prioritization, with a focus on driving engagement and collaboration to build out features
- Set product vision/strategy and reconcile with product roadmap
- Own, maintain, and improve key business metrics and goals
- Work closely with implementation teams, define scope and prioritize features
- Coordinate between multiple stakeholders and teams to prioritize highest impact items
- Work both internally and with clients to understand the needs, wants, opportunities to drive priorities and new innovation
- Help guide the marketing needs and manage the communications toolkit
- Educate and support the sales and account management teams
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of professional work experience in Business, Engineering or Product roles
- 2+ years of work experience in Product Management at a software or internet organization
- A understanding for user experience and UI best practices for online and mobile applications
- A “can do” attitude with a passion for understanding and solving user problems
- Attention to detail and ability to understand and organize complex workflows
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a record of high performance
- Experience with product management tools such as AHA! or similar
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.