Sr. Salesforce Administrator (R5673)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Communications is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to join the team. This person collaborates directly with leaders across the business on projects from start to finish to support complex business processes in Salesforce. The role works with business owners to define project requirements, scope, determine level of effort, and perform declarative configuration to meet project deadlines. The role requires critical and strategic thought processes, creativity, strong communication skills, cross-team collaboration, project management and execution, and ability to work within a team.
- Work with end users, leaders and Executives in the business to meet project deadlines from start to finish to support business processes and reports
- Define project scope and requirements, determine level of effort, execution including declarative development and/or task delegation, and create documentation
- Collaborate with CRM team resources and external teams to complete projects
- Share and execute ideas to improve utilization, adoption, and ROI from Salesforce
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality to provide recommendations for process improvement when warranted
- Act as subject matter expert for Sales Cloud and have understanding of Service and Marketing Cloud use.
- Perform administrative functions such as create end-user instructions, execute bulk updates and data loads, perform user record maintenance, handle advanced user support cases, install 3rd party application updates, etc.
You Must Have:
- 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce CRM
- Salesforce Admin Certification
- Experience with Salesforce data governance, account hierarchy and relationships and complex business processes
- Experience working in Lighting and Classic User Interfaces
- Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight deadlines
- Self-starter who is able to manage projects so that areas of greatest risk are reviewed and issues are covered with management
- Ability to drive initiatives and projects from start to finish
- Team player that thrives in both leadership and individual contributor assignments
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to drive issue to resolution
- Ability to promote communication and collaboration across the business
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agile project management, Visualforce pages, Apex triggers and/or external system integrations experience
- Experience with Sales and Service Clouds, and Pardot Marketing Automation
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.