Part Time Evening Shipping Associate (R7776)
Looking to earn extra money? Label Works has flexible work options for you!
Your Opportunity: Label Works is seeking Shipping Equipment Operators in our slitting/cutting & shipping areas to be responsible for operating machines to finish production orders as well as assist in the shipping process. We’re looking for someone who is mechanically inclined to operate multiple pieces of equipment during their shift based on product and staffing needs. We’ll teach you the skills necessary to become proficient as well as product details to become a Label Expert.
- Monday – Friday, 4pm – 9pm (flexible) and every other Saturday
What would you be doing?
- Operate automatic or semiautomatic machines in a continuous production/processing operation including; cutters, slitters, and shrink wrappers.
- Assist in Shipping by pre-boxing, scaling as well as preparing orders to include any special instructions.
- Proof reading and quality checking product, boxing, and labeling of product.
- Clean and maintain work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- This role will also assist in other departmental areas as work load requires.
Here are the requirements:
- Basic math skills to read a ruler and calculate label dimensions for stock optimization
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions for work orders
- Ability to communicate professionally
- Strong attention to detail
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience in Manufacturing setting
- Experience operating machinery or other equipment
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Label Works, a Navitor company, is a fast moving, high energy and growing Company that provides custom printed pressure sensitive labels that are sold through a nationwide network of distributors. We have an unyielding commitment to providing top quality products at competitive prices, supporting our products with the highest level of customer service, and most of all, having fun while doing it. We believe that our employees and our culture are the reason we are successful and we strive to provide our family of employees with opportunities for success, opportunities to achieve their goals, and opportunities for learning and development. If that sounds good to you, perhaps you will become one of our indispensable employees helping lead Label Works forward.
Label Works is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.