5 Color Press Operator (R6018)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000 is seeking a 5 Color Press Operator in Las Vegas for Offset Production. This position is responsible for productivity at standard, producing quality products, and equipment maintenance.
- Monday – Friday, 2pm – 10pm
- Produce product for our customers within their required specifications and timelines
- Press Checks; Directly interact with our customers in a professional manner
- Meet and exceed press run speeds while maintaining consistency and quality
- Troubleshoot issues; offer suggestions and solutions
- Inspect, operate, and help maintain our press equipment
- Record and track press maintenance
- Actively participate in all safety trainings and programs
- Safety handle all press chemicals and use Personal Protective Equipment
- Actively participate in the cleanliness and appearance of our facility to include equipment and surrounding areas
You Must Have:
- 3+ years’ experience on a Perfecting Sheetfed Press
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Ability to read and comprehend our job tickets, proofs, instructions, and information
- Ability to see full spectrum of color
- Ability to stand on feet for amounts of time with limited opportunity to leave general work area
- Ability to lift 50 - 75lbs
- Full range of motion of the back in order to bend at the waist or reach above the head
- Working knowledge of paper, ink and coatings
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school diploma or GED
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.