Software Quality Assurance Analyst (R4114)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: We are adding a Software Quality Analyst to our critical communications programming team in our Fort Worth facility. This role is a multi-faceted role responsible for improving the quality of programming deliverables by reviewing and confirming artifacts against requirements.
- Review project requests to define initial test plans
- Review unit test results to confirm they match the request
You Must Have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or MIS or 3+ years’ equivalent experience
- COBOL programming experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience in VSE environment
- Experience with VSAM files
- Mainframe production operations experience
- Knowledgeable in networking basics, FTP, Windows batch processing
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.