Equipment Operator (R5103)
- The primary duties of this position will be to operate automatic or semiautomatic machines and related equipment in a continuous production/processing operation for a cutter
- Clean and maintain work area to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- This role will also help out in other departmental areas as work load requires.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in production environment.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Good basic math skills and strong attention to detail.
- Mechanical aptitude - able to identify when something isn't running the way it should be and apply basic troubleshooting processes.
- May be lifting 20 to 50 pounds repeatedly