Senior HR Analyst (R3089 )
Senior Human Resources Analyst
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Senior Human Resources Analyst to analyze and evaluate workforce metrics. The role will focus on using workforce data to report on and apply analytical projections on various HR effectiveness metrics. The job will also involve forecasting and monitoring trends which will help the business leaders and HR partners improve workforces planning. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified candidate who has excellent advanced analytical skills, a comprehensive knowledge of staffing, total rewards and HR programs, who can also consult effectively with their business partners.
- Leverage Excel and HR technology systems to analyze the effectiveness of human resource programs and create meaningful metrics through standard or ad hoc reports; conduct workforce analysis, reporting and performance measures to monitor programs
- Provide consultation to leaders and HR business partners regarding trends and insights to uncover leading indicators about data
- Develop communications, presentations, and dashboards to provide read-out of metrics
- Identify, lead and implement continuous improvement activities and process documentation on department services and resources; maintain accurate records on plan documentation
- Stay up to date on HR best practices and trends by participating in select surveys, studying labor market stats and benchmarking; consult with external vendors and service providers as necessary
- Remain current on compliance-related issues, especially those generated by regulatory authorities; perform audits as necessary
- Participates in small to large-scale special projects or analysis, which may include research, data gathering, modeling, forecasting, accrual preparation, developing action plans, and technology systems integrations and testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of experience in compensation, benefits, total rewards, workforce analytics and/or relevant and transferable skills obtained with other HR experience, including administration procedures
- High level of Microsoft Office, advanced Excel skills required; knowledge of Access a plus
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Ability to successfully lead and drive multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proven relationship management skills and the ability to partner effectively and influence business leaders, partners in other centers of excellence departments and to engage HR business partners
- Experience managing data and developing processes in a major human capital management platform preferred (ideally Workday)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top three graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.