Equipment Operator (R4400)
The Ligature is seeking an Equipment Operator to help meet production goals. and perform preventative maintenance on equipment. The position is responsible for starting and monitoring equipment operation, feeding/loading stock. and performing quality checks on the product.
- Start and monitors equipment operation
- Feeds or loads stock
- Lift cartons from
pallets,carry cartons to printer(s); opens carton, lifts stock out, slices stock if necessary or fans stock.
- Responsible for conducting quality checks and ensuring
high qualityoutput of product in accordance with process standards and/or guidelines - visually inspects all press output.
- Perform all required preventative maintenance on equipment
- Read and interpret all job tickets and work instructions
- Meet production goals and requirements as related to run rates and waste
- Complete all required documentation as it relates to production, quality and equipment maintenance
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working as a Machine operator preferably in a similar
setting / capacity.
- Ability to pick up new learnings quickly and display a willingness to train and become knowledgeable of the
products / equipmentoperational capabilities.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and numbers (in English) at
levelnecessary to perform essential functions.
- Clear oral and written communications skill and work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Basic computer terminal knowledge, keyboard skills.
- Good basic math and reading/comprehension skills.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Good mechanical aptitude a definite plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (up to 8+ hours per day) and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com