Sr. Software Developer (R6780)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Our Complyright, Inc. office in Pompano Beach is seeking a motivated Senior .NET Web/Software Developer to help us expand on our cutting-edge Tax and HR products. This individual will work as part of a dedicated cross-functional team to help develop and scale our platform. In this highly-collaborative environment, there will be the opportunity to grow as a software developer.
- Maintain and optimize existing solutions to ensure high availability and performance
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing software and products
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA and other developers as part of the Agile (SCRUM) process
- Participate in code reviews and assist with regular analysis
- Produce and maintain documentation, system diagrams and data models
You Must Have:
- 7+ years of .NET web development using C#
- Familiarity with Azure
- High proficiency with Angular 2+ (currently 8) is a must
- Experience with SQL Server 2016, Azure SQL DB and SQL best practices
- Experience with web services using WCF, ASMX and various protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with jQuery and other client-side libraries
- Experience with integrating third party tools, API development and cloud middleware platforms
- Familiarity with SOAs, elasticity, security and micro-services
- Familiarity with Domain-Driven Design
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration and migration issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with MVC or MVVC based architectural patterns a plus
- Tax/Accounting experience
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.