2nd Shift Equipment Operator (R7642)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, Inc. is looking for an Equipment Operator at our Grove City facility.
• Monday – Friday, 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM
• Prepare and operate printing press equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
• Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
• Prepare inks for proper color and consistency.
• Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
• Check plates for correct format
• Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
• Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
• Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
• Palletizer, Surface Mount II, Printer 1-2 color, Machine II, Packaging II, Folding, Cutter-Programs, Photocopy multicolor (Ink or Toner)
You Must Have:
• Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances
• High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail.
• High degree of mechanical ability
• Good reading ability.
We Would Also Prefer:
• High School Diploma/GED
• Must have ability to work with very close tolerances
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members
• High degree of analytical skills
• Good color discernment
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Venture Solutions Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.