Software Quality Assurance Analyst (R8731)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight is looking for a Software QA Analyst for our office in Pompano Beach, Florida. We are seeking someone who loves being a hands-on individual contributor who can evaluate and document application issues while innovating and thinking outside the box regarding how ComplyRight can do things better and faster.
- Design and build efficient and reusable test cases and test scenarios for functional, regression and performance testing, using automated and/or manual scripts, as appropriate.
- Design and implement systems to improve reliability, scalability, security, and performance.
- Refine and support the adoption of automation standards, processes, and procedures.
- Create and maintain test environments in collaboration with analysts, developers and DevOps engineer.
- Support release implementation and production verification activities.
- Generate test reports, including testing results and product stability assessments, and provide recommendations concerning the release of the product.
- Communicate verbally and in writing with business/product owners, software developers, and analysts in creating acceptance criteria as part of the requirements gathering sessions.
- Analyze defects/test results to construct and accurately document the chain of events leading to failures.
- Collaborate with product team and senior staff to break down task assignments, and provide progress updates at regular SCRUM meetings.
- Assess and estimate testing efforts based on requirements and design.
- Report and track issues identified to resolution.
- Manage the Project team's test case inventory.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with C#
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with API testing
- Experience with Cloud based Software-as-a-Service applications
- Experience developing customer-facing B2B applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- 4+ years of commercial software testing experience using Microsoft .NET and enterprise web deployed applications
- Experience with Jira, Xray and Test Manager
- Familiarity with DevOps Methodology
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.