Regional Account Executive (Remote Position: CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI) (R5463)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor Inc., a division of Taylor Corporation, is looking for a Regional Account Executive to help support our growing customer base in the North East region of the states, including CT, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, and RI.
This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, passionate individual looking to work remotely who wants to join a winning team responsible for utilizing top-notch prospecting, sales, and collaboration skills to develop and maintain favorable relationships and to increase revenue through managing new and existing products. In this role, you will be a key player in support of our strategy, sales goals, and educational opportunities while also overcoming objections.
- Develop and maintain relationships to increase sales within our larger Fortune 1000-type accounts with mid-to-long length sales cycles.
- Plan sales programs by identifying consumer buying behavior and their influences, identifying new accounts or prospecting when possible, training resources, and assisting with negotiations.
- Travel: attend weekly sales meetings, present updates on products and cross-selling initiatives, selling and prospecting alongside Sales Representatives.
You Must Have:
- At least 5 years of outside sales experience with a proven track record of success in following an opportunity through closing.
- Communication skills: Strong comfort level on the phone, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to include networking, cold calling, group/individual presentations, and contract negotiation.
- A strong customer focus: the ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally; positive attitude, friendly, and able to work confidently and comfortably in emerging environments.
- The ability to travel.
We Would Also Prefer:
- A sales and growth oriented persona.
- Experience in the print or promotional industry.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies.
Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential, including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.