Loadout Controller, 1st Shift (R5996)
Loadout Controller, 1st Shift
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is seeking a Loadout Controller. Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for making sure trailers in the door and for having them pulled when loaded.
- Responsible for making sure trailers are put in the door with the proper rotation as to meet on time delivery to customers.
- Responsible for running the computer at the main desk.
- Must understand and be able to work in warehouse management system.
- Must be able to monitor inventory to assure proper rotation of product.
- Work on assigned tasks as needed
- Knowledgeable of computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- High school diploma or equivalent
- May require an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in area of specialty
- 2 or more years’ experience in load out/warehouse
- Ability to communicate written and verbally in English
- Self-Starter/Able to work Independently
- Strong communication and leadership skills
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, part of the broader Taylor family of companies, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
About our Company:
Delivering pork that consistently meets the highest standards for flavor, tenderness, texture, color and juiciness means doing what others cannot or will not do. Comfrey Farm™ Prime Pork is a start-up company with the passion and integrity to discriminately select the best quality hogs, including heritage Durocs for their most scrumptious meat characteristics. Along with that, we partner with high-integrity family farmers who pledge to raise these amazing animals with the utmost dedication and care. Finally, we wholly own and operate a new, high-tech plant unlike any other in the U.S. to protect the flavor, color and integrity of our meat, and safely provide for our workforce. Our team shares Glen Taylor’s vision for elevating the craft of raising pork the way he remembers it as a child growing up on the family farm in Comfrey, MN. Comfrey Farm™ is proud to be part of the Taylor family, which consists of 80+ companies including the Minnesota Timberwolves, Minnesota Lynx, and Minnesota Star Tribune. If you want to join this fun, new start up, please contact Linda at 507-303-7515 or firstname.lastname@example.org.