Client Service Representative (Order Processing) (R8307)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Corporate Graphics Commercial, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Client Service Representative to join their team! In this role, your primary role is the internal servicing of customer projects. You will collaborate between Account Managers and other members of cross-functional internal teams to facilitate a positive customer experience. You will work closely with our Service Manager to understand department goals, and will use this knowledge to achieve standards, understand policies, and follow procedures within the department.
Our Client Service Representatives act with a sense of urgency, are solution-oriented, approachable, professional, and take great pride in consistently maintaining quality while servicing customer projects.
- Works proficiently with systems and processes required to set up and track jobs.
- Consistently maintains a high level of quality on the internal servicing of customer projects.
- Works proactively on processes that increase customer satisfaction and sales levels.
- Represent the interest of the customer within our company.
- Demonstrate our core value, “there is always a better way” in all activities.
- Seeks out training to become knowledgeable on all software/programs related to yearbooks.
- Act as a source of information for co-workers and peers (permanent and temporary employees).
- Supports and backs up fellow team members as needed.
- Collaborate with customers and cross-functional internal teams.
- Provide support in other areas of the business as needed.
- Communicates solutions, successes, and opportunities to the Service Manager.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of correspondence with customers.
You Must Have:
- Experience in customer service in an office setting as well as at least 1 year of data entry experience.
- Ability to interpret and enter data efficiently and accurately.
- Proven ability to work both as an independent contributor as well as in a team.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and coordinate efficiently.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that are conducted in a courteous, professional, and timely manner.
- Expert attention to detail.
- Ability to act with a sense of urgency, stay positive and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to make decisions, troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Ability to learn, use and support basic computer software applications and computer hardware.
- Ability to build strong relationships with professionals at all levels.
- Experience in working with company sales representatives and end-customers.
- Proficient with Windows-based Microsoft Office Application (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.).
We Would Prefer:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Business Administration or related field.
- Experience with business processing systems such as FileMaker, Hagen and Alliance.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.