Inventory Steward - AM (R7147)
HyLife Foods Windom a division of the HyLife organization is engaged in the dressing and processing of hogs for both domestic and world markets. To reach and sustain its position as a premier supplier of quality food products it strives to employ talented and motivated people who are capable of reaching the cutting edge of their discipline. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of an Inventory Steward-AM located in the vibrant community of Windom, MN.
- Collect Inventory counts of packaging materials by use of a scanner
- Investigate discrepancies from inventory count as well as other issues that arise during production.
- Data entry of counts into Prime Software.
- Move packaging Inventory to areas within the plant as required
- Confirm accuracy of packaging materials received.
- Work with Inventory team on discrepancies
- Work with Shipping and lead hands during production
- Detect problems and report such information to the lead hand of supervisor
- Participate in year end and cycle inventory counts
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED, College degree preferred
- Energetic, self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Comfortable with computer, Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong attention to detail & highly organized
- Able to work independently while taking & following instruction.
- Ability to stay focused during distractions
- Attentive to Health & Safety and HACCP principles and practices
- Strong ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities at a time.
- Reliable and resourceful.
HyLife Foods Windom is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.